Sunday, May 11, 2008

Vacation is coming...

Ike was cranky today. I think his 4th tooth is about to poke out any time. He has his 9 month check up tomorrow (a little early). Sam announced this evening that her throat hurts. I peek inside and her throat is pretty red with a few white spots. Her lumph node is also swollen. So I may have her seen tomorrow as well. She acts fine however.

Max only has this week plus 2 days of school left. Almost summer!! We are going on vacation shortly after he gets out of school. We are going to New Jersey for my husbands, aunts wedding. Then going down to cape May for the week and also hanging out at Atlantic City for a day. I have never been so I am looking forward to it. However, the part I am NOT looking forward to is the drive there! It will take us 2 days to get there. 2 days with 4 kids in the car!! I have created "goody bags" for the older 3 with little toys that are new plus some coloring stuff and misc things like that. Thank goodness we also have a TV in the car and I am sure the kids will be watching TV 90% of the time.

After we get back from that vacation we are taking another one about 3 weeks later to the Wisconsin Dells. We are stopping at Chicago before that trip to meet up with my husbands family and the "girls" are going to the American Girl place to eat. The girls are 6, 4 and 4 (a few days before she turns 5). I think they will enjoy it. Anyway, the Dells is a waterpark place. Which makes us somewhat nervous taking 4 little kids to. we'll see how that goes. Max hates getting his face wet. So do I but I don't throw a huge fit about it!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy/fun summer filled with some great family time and memories to be made. Jonathan didn't like water or the pool til last year, hope Max will see the fun in it this year. We ahve been to several water parks in the past few years and it's lots of fun, don't stress just have a great time. Hope the doctor app. goes well.

WheresMyAngels said...

I have been wanting to go to the Water park BUT I don't envy you with all the young kids! Good luck!