Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We got a Wii

After a couple of months talking about it and looking into it we finally got a Wii last week. I compared priced online and in stores. I called a few stores but nobody had them in. A few days later I called Wal-mart again and they had gotten 3 in. The kids and I go up and buy one. By the way, Wal-mart is $240 for the game console, $40 for the Wii Play games (comes with extra remote) and $20 for a nunchuck. Online, however, they only offer "package deals" which the lowest was $600 last I looked. Ebay has the exact same set up I got for almost $400. I Paid $330 for ours. That is just in case you have been thinking about buying one for yourselves. Max loves the Wii- surprise! He loves anything electronic. Sam also likes it and Joe does too but gets bored easily. Here a couple of pictures of Pete and Max from their boxing game.






Is that a ghost in that last picture? No- sadly, I think it might be sand on the INside on my camera from the beach in Cape May.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Max is so cute, that sweet face. looks like he was having a good time.

datri said...

Oh, I just LOVE our Wii! I can't wait until the kids are back in school so I have time to do the Wii Fit again.

WheresMyAngels said...

My husband has it all, PS3 XBOX360 and now the Wii. Yest I never seen anyone using any of them!