Wednesday, October 15, 2008

my kids must really like clean sheets!!

I have done bedding every day this week so far. Max and Sam still wear diapers at bedtime. Max will either wake up dry or completely flooded! Joe usually wakes up dry. So Sunday I washed bedding- sheets and waterproof mattress pad. Monday I wash the same bedding again plus a comforter! Tuesday I wash 2 sets of bedding- sheets, and 2 waterproof mattress pads. Today I am washing yet another set of bedding. My kids must really like clean sheets EVERY single night.

6 comments:

Beth said...

That is crazy!!! But I'd be the same way. Bella wears a pull up at night - and she either wakes up dry or flooded as well! Brooklyn - well she's not quite 2, so there is no real pattern - plus both girls sleep in water cups!!!

Laura said...

I truly feel your pain on this one! Why must the bed wetting come in cycles...all at once. I don't mind the washing it's the making the beds back up...UGH!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

It seems like they go through phases where that happens and then it will suddenly stop. Buy lots of detergent!

SunflowerStories said...

Phew! I bet you are feeling like you are running a Holiday Inn!

WheresMyAngels said...

Ugh, I only have to do that at work. BUT, Aysha likes to spill everything. So I am always cleaning up huge messes she has made.

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

This is one more reason why I am not looking forward to more potty training.

It was great meeting you Saturday. I love the Buddy Walk, but I wish there was more time to visit.