I was tagged for this from Blessed with girls a while back....
Also- hop on over to her blog to visit. Her husband is in the hospital right now.
OK- so six things about me that you may not know...
1. I never wear make up. I do wear lip gloss but that is it! I don't get why people plaster the stuff all over their face.
2. I like frogs. I have several frog 'figurines' and also got a frog tattoo on my lower back when I was 18 years old.
3. I am a simple person. I'm not into fancy items. Example- dinnerware/china, silverware and all that jazzy stuff from the kitchen.
4. I love pictures. I have tons of pictures plastered all over the house!
5. I am told by many people that I must have a lot of patience. Usually this is when I have kids climbing all over me and trying their best to distract me but I act like nothing is going on. So maybe I have patience- but I'm not sure if I will ever have enough!!
6. My house is always a mess! Even if I do pick up all the crap the kids drag out - within a day they have it trashed again. One more I guess I could add to this-- I don't understand why people make the beds every single morning. We generally just pull the blankets up and call it good. My mom always had me make my bed. Why? It's going to be unmade again at the end of the day!
Now for tagging 6 more people... Let's see, I don't remember who all has done this already so if you have done it, ignore the tag!
Meet the Parmers, The Muncks Quiver, Sunflower Stories, Opposite Kids, Life with Bubba and Chicky, and The Rocking Pony
I was also tagged by Opposite Kids and Sunflower Stories for the Kick ass blogger award.
If you want it, it's yours! I like everyones blog listed over there on my blog roll.
3 days ago