Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter eggs

I wasn't gonna post any Easter egg pictures but I changed my mind. Really, this is the first year I have done this with my kids. The thought of little kids and LOTS of dye sort of turns me off from dying eggs. However, I decided I would try it out with the kids this year. Yes, my sister called me a mean mom for not letting them do it before! I just think I wasn't brave enough! Let the fun begin...

Something must be interesting...

Joe decorating his eggs

Our dyed (not decorated) eggs
A 'fancy' egg
Ike loved dipping his hand...
This is the face I got when I told him to stop..
Joe's hands
Max and his finished eggs
Sam and one of her finished eggs (notice her hand)
Sam wasted no time in killing and eating her egg!!

2 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

fun times fun times

SunflowerStories said...

LOL, good for you for giving it a chance! Oh my- the dyed hands!!! It looks like they had a lot of fun.