Friday, July 17, 2009

13 inches..

I chopped of my hair the day before we went on vacation. The lady said it was 13 inches that she chopped off. I measure it closer to 12, but it is curly so it's hard to tell. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to send it to Locks of Love or Pantene Beautiful Lengths. 3 years ago I chopped off roughly 12 inches and sent it to Locks of Love.


I somehow forgot to take a before picture. However looking through some pictures, I saw one the kids took and thought it would do the job. Here in the classic pony tail...

Here I am 'after' It is really about 2-3 weeks after...
Don't you love my smile!!? Ha!

I'm glad to be rid of that hair. Now I need to be sending it in to be used. I also plan on chopping it off again in roughly 3 years... I figure if I'm gonna grow it out some, I might as well grow it out long enough to donate instead of just throwing it away.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

that's so great that you donate your hair!!! I with my hair would grow like that!!! Kass wants to donate hers again too. Your new do is cute! :)

Unknown said...

Love your new hair-do.....I've done the samething, but always sent it to locks of love [as I didn't realize Pantene has a program].

You cut looks wonderful on you. If you are like me, I get it cut, style for a little while and then next thing I know it is up on a pony-tail or bunn, until the next chop.

SunflowerStories said...

Looks great that length! What a generous gift.