Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cute little Charlie

Looking at Reece's Rainbow I noticed Charlie was no longer by Joseph in the most "at risk" category. It looks like Sweet, little Charlie has a family that has committed to adopting him. I am SO happy for him. I have no idea who the family is yet. I am so hoping they also decide to adopt little Joseph. He and Charlie are only about a month apart in age. And of course there is also cutie pie Zhora at the same orphanage. He is younger. He just turned 3 years old. Charlie and Joseph are both 5 years old.


Sweet little Charlie will soon be going to his forever home!




Here is Joseph, still waiting.



And here is little Zhora, still waiting.


I'm happy Charlie has a family now (as long as everything works works out) but I'm sad Joseph and Zhora are left waiting.

Once I see who is adopting Charlie, I'll post it on my blog.

PS..... I had to correct my spelling of Joseph all through this post. We spell our Joe's name Joesph. Yes, it's different. there is a reason. Max is from Maximus, Sam is from Samantha and Joe is from Joesph. All 3 have the nickname of their first 3 letters. Poor Ike is just Ike!


1 comment:

Laura said...

I love them all...and want them! Praying each one finds a forever home!