Sunday, February 14, 2010

What a week!

A lot has happened this week. One of those things is LOTS of laundry!

Max was sick as his tradition for my birthday. The night of my birthday we went to dinner. Later that night I was not feeling too well. Ike and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Apparently he also didn't feel too well because he puked all over me, himself and the couch. He did this a few times. I joined him a little later. However, I always make it to the bathroom and don't puke where ever I may be at! We go to bed.

By morning Pete and Sam were also throwing up. I didn't have the energy to get Max ready for school, even though he was feeling fine by then. So he stayed home. So on Wednesday all 6 of us were home and had been hit with the stomach bug within the last 3 days. You know what that means, right? A whole lotta laundry!! When the heck do kids figure out to run to the bathroom to throw up instead of where they lay? Seriously? It's not that hard to do!!

To make things fun.... if the bed(s) wasn't puked on it got peed on by someone. Since last Friday I have washed our bedding every single day except one! We were out of town over the weekend but it was wet Saturday morning so I started to wash it before we left and finished washing it when we returned home on Sunday. I know you are all super jealous! (BTW- there is always at least 1 kid in bed with us!)

I noticed Max's ear was full of dried, crusty blood a couple of days ago. So more drops for him. Yay- more fun.

This morning I decided I would go to the store before everyone woke up. Max was awake already but that was it. He was down playing Wii, with the door locked! I knocked a couple times but he wouldn't answer it. So I was gonna leave him here too. I get ready, go to get my phone but it was missing. I know where it was at bedtime but it was nowhere around there now. I get Pete's phone and call mine. I never hear it ring. So I listen to see if Max may answer it. Sure enough, Max picks it up... "HI"..... "Uh Max, what are you doing with my phone? .... Go unlock the door!" About a minute later he unlocks the door and stuffs my phone back into a purse he was carrying with him. He decided he wanted to go to the store with me. So just me and him went while everyone else snoozed on.

I will try and catch up with some of the happenings this week.

No comments: