Monday, August 30, 2010

The art of Sam

Looking through my pictures I found so many I wanted to share. I barely looked at them and still founds lots.

Sam is an 'artist' and has her own style.... clothing and artwork....

a few to share...
Her Kindergarten picture



Body jewelry





Her "cleaning" outfit



Sam loves body art

Her makeup with markers

Art work on walls

Different art work on walls (same wall different time!)





And lets not forget the time she cut her own hair...
Really this is nothing compared to how much "style" Sam as. But it is a glimpse through the years.

More to come.

2 comments:

Laura said...

STYLE, YES! I just had to laugh, she has been a busy girl. What a sweet smile she has.

Kari said...

Great pictures and high five to you mommy for letting her be so "artisic" :) Got to admit, the kindergarten picture has both my husband and I laughing-- you are a good sport!