Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How long?

Yesterday I called Max's eye doctor to get an appointment. I also called my eye doctor to get my appointment scheduled.

So I already knew Max's doc takes forever to get appointments made. I called October 18th. Guess when his appointment will be? December 23rd! 2 months away!! My doctored, that I called the same day, could get me in tomorrow. It was 2 days compared to 2 months. Irritates me to death. However, Max's doctor is a really good doctor. The wait time used to be very long when she was at a different practice but she has moved since then. The wait time is not that bad anymore. Once we are seen she is pretty quick.


Max enjoying some yummy twizzlers.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good heavens, that's a long time for an eye appointment!

Do you get Max tested yearly?