Monday, November 1, 2010

It's over

October is over and I didn't get to post on the last day of the month. Oh well, that's life!

Here is one last picture for Down syndrome awareness month. A self-portrait of my mister Max

I know, cute as can be!

I do have Halloween pics but will post those later. For now, I wanted to remind everyone that today is November 1st. Which means Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree starts today. It goes through December. Take a look at all these precious little kiddos with Down syndrome that need to be adopted. If you are not looking to adopt, please consider donating to one (or more!) of these sweeties. The money you donate will help another family out when they are in process of adopting their child (or children).

Reece's Rainbow
Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree

No comments: