Friday, March 22, 2013

World Down Syndrome Day

yeah, I know it was yesterday. Hope everyone had an awesome 3/21.

Here is my cutie pie that introduced me to the world of Down syndrome...
This was right before Sam was born.  Back when Max was my one and only.  I love all my kids to pieces but I have to say I still miss those days of just Max and I hanging out all day during our thing.  Which as most of you know really consists of OT, PT, Speech, doctor appointments, playgroups, play dates, etc...  :)

We went out to eat last night and the waiter saw Max and said, "today is Down syndrome day, right?"  I thought that was awesome.  He said he had watched a film the day prior in one of his classes.  I think the film was the one that our local Down syndrome guild made.




Enjoy.

No comments: