Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my baby is 8 months old today!


Ike is 8 months old today. He is full of mischief. He puts everything in his mouth. He can crawl everywhere, including up stairs (but not down yet!), he can push a walker down the hallway and loves it, he is starting to stand very briefly (as in, he lets go of something, not stands up by himself), he has 3 teeth and I think working on his forth. He loves peek-a-boo, even when Joe and Sam play it with him. He also loves to dump out the dogs water. He knows not to. He looks at me, looks at the water, crawls towards it. I say "IKE" and he giggles and crawls faster! He's a stinker.

Ike has such pretty brown eyes and hair. He is my only child with brown eyes. The other 3 have blue eyes.

Happy 8 months IKE!

1 comment:

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

Happy Monthday Ike! What a cutie.