Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 year ago

One year ago I was having surgery getting my tonsils and adenoids removed. It seems like forever ago.

I am SO glad I had it done. Given a choice between strep throat or a tonsillectomy, I would SO pick the tonsillectomy in a heart beat. I hate Strep throat that much. Plus my tonsillectomy was pretty easy.

Guess what most of my Google searches are that reach my blog.... Pictures of my throat after my tonsillectomy. You can find those HERE and HERE.

I have had a couple sore throats within the last year but nothing too bad. Nothing I ever went to the doctor for and nothing that kept me from doing my daily things.

So happy my tonsillectomy went smoothly and I no longer suffer with Strep throat!

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW...has it been a yr? So glad that was a cure for you!