Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tough guys



Remember Ike vs the glass coffee table? He fell asleep on our way to get ice cream. I blogged while he slept. I never got this picture up so I decided to go ahead and do it now. I saved his ice cream for him and this is what he looked like after he woke up...
a little beat up!! However, by the next day he looked fine.

The day of our Gingerbread House Party at school the 2 little boys wanted mohawks. I was fine with it because they both had some serious bed head hair.

I'd think sporting the tough guy mohawks, all would be good. Apparently not when your 3 and 5 and something doesn't go your way. I don't even remember why they were crying. I think this was the day they were fighting over who got to push the button to open the garage vs who got to close it once in the car. Anyway, here are my 2 tough little guys....



No comments: