Wednesday, August 12, 2009

battle with the markers

Monday morning all the kids were downstairs while I was upstairs. Ike came up looking like he and the markers just got done with a battle.
Joe and Sam also looked the same. I told them to wash their faces when they came up so I didn't get any pictures of them. I don't know why the kids love drawing all over themselves. I was kinds afraid to go downstairs to see what else they may have decorated. I was surprised to see only 1 wii remote was colored blue. That wiped clean with no problems. Sam has always been a wall artist. She hasn't done it for awhile now though. Ike is following in her steps however. He will grab a pencil, makers, whatever and just walk down the hallway with it all the wall. Then he laughs. Monday night he got a big pencil and just drew all over the bedroom wall and laughed and laughed- which is what made me look over at him!

Even bathtime didn't get all the markers off the kids. But at least it is faint now.

1 comment:

SunflowerStories said...

Oh my goodness! Sean loves to color on himself too. Well, and his sister. :P